- Invited in Euro PCR 2019 in Paris from 21st to 24th May 2019 as a expert panelist in closing holes: a florilege of complex cases.
- Participated in Euro PCR 2018 Paris as Expert Panelist in Coronary Stent Compression : Management Options.
- Participated in Euro PCR 2017 Paris as a panelist in Update Heart Failure Management.
- Participated in Euro PCR 2016 Paris in Challenges and complication during Transradial PCI.
- First coronary angioplasty from wrist in India covered by DD News.
- EURO PCR in Paris 2013 21 st - 24 th May Invited as a Associate Faculty and case presentation Management in a case of NSTE – ACS and interactive case corner.
- TCT 2012 in MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION USA on October 22- 26th. Invited 24 th Annual Scientific Symposium As a Advisory Faculty Member.
- EURO PCR in Paris 2012 - 15th to 18th May. Invited as a Associate Faculty and to participate one of two dedicated scientific sessions called "Interactive casebased review discussions"
- TCT 2011 San Francisco USA 7 th – 11 th November as a Advisory Faculty member on Challenging Cases chosen from submissions sent in by TCT Faculty Advisors.
- EURO PCR in Paris 2011 - 17th to 20th May. Invited as a Co- Chair Person – Bifurcation Techniques and Speaker – Take home message on Bifurcation Technique.
- TCT 2010 September Walter E. Washington Convention Centre, Washington DC as a ADVISORY FACULTY
- October 2007 TCT - Washington Convention Centre, Washington DC as a Faculty.
- Guest faculty in Euro PCR Barcelona, Spain in May 2007.
- The 10 th Anniversary, Interventional Vascular Therapeutics, Angioplasty Summit 2005, TCT Asia Pacific in Seoul Korea as Guest Faculty and case presentation.
- Asia PCR Singapore LIVE 2010, Case presentation Meet the experts: Left Main Stenting.
- Singapore LIVE 2005 as a Guest Faculty and case presentation.
- Complex Catheter Therapeutics 2004 Cobe, Japan, as a International Faculty and Case presentation
- Complex Catheter Therapeutics 2003 Cobe, Japan, as a international Faculty Member & Chair, and Case presentation.
- 6th Complex Coronary Intervention Conference live demonstration of direct stenting in Toyohasi, Japan – Guest Faculty.
- The 11th Great wall International Congress of Cardiology 2000, as a Faculty Member in Beijing, China and.-Live case transmission of complex PTCA.
- Paper presented on Aorta Illiac Stenting at the GET 2000 Meeting – Monaco.
- First carotid artery angioplasty in the country – reported in NEWS Coverage.
- First support coronary angioplasty with cardio pulmonary support was done successfully in Eastern Region.
- First ICD implantation in Eastern Region.
- First pacemaker implantation in a youngest patient in Eastern Region.
- Pioneer of coronary angioplasty & stenting in Eastern Region since 1990.
Modern Diagnostic Tools
Intra Vascular UltraSound (IVUS)
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) is a medical imaging technology that allows physicians to obtain images within diseased blood vessels from inside the artery, using sound waves.
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) is a technique used in coronary catheterization to measure pressure differences across coronary artery stenosis.More...
In Indians, Heart Disease is an Epidemic Today
- Heart disease has emerged as the number one killer among Indians - according to recent study by RGI (Registrar General of India) and ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research).
- India with > 1.2 billion people, is estimated to account for 60% of heart disease worldwide. 50% of heart attacks happen under 50 years of age and 25% under the age of 40 years.
- With such data we need to fight this epidemic in India and help develop a "Heal Thy Community" awareness of prevention.
- More than 25 Years of Experience in this field.
- Over 50,000 Angiograms
- More than 7000 Angioplasties
- More than 3000 BMVs, ICDs, CRTDs & Pacemakers
Blackouts and Treatment
This X-ray is of a gentleman of 54 years who had pacemaker implanted for frequent blackouts due to documented rhythm failure. Was well but suddenly had recurrence of blackouts.
Tests showed normal pacemaker backup, but a new rhythm disturbance (VT) now causing this symptom.
ICD was implanted on the right side. Patient subsequently has received many shocks, but no further blackouts.
View More Cases...